[CentOS] virDomainSetMaxMemory error

Sat Apr 9 18:54:30 UTC 2011
Russell Jones <rjones at eggycrew.com>

CentOS 5.6, x86_64

In Virt-Manager, when attempting to either change a guest's memory
allocation or even just clicking "Apply" on the memory tab and not
actually changing the values, the following error pops up:

"Error changing memory values: this function is not supported by the
connection driver: virDomainSetMaxMemory"

When Googling around, I am finding reports of this error as early as two
days ago, and as late as a year ago. Is there an option in
KVM/Virt-Manager I am missing in order to resolve this problem, or is
this bug really over a year old and not fixed in CentOS 5.6?