[CentOS] about:plugins <-Re: interview request for ppl who have Shockwave/.Firefox working

Mon Apr 4 12:41:08 UTC 2011
Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Well, kinda' different over here, at least on Firefox4 running on WinXP.

Shockwave Flash
File: NPSWF32.dll
Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152

Shockwave for Director
File: np32dsw.dll
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.8.612

Some differences are expected I guess, platform-wise. Just wasn't sure if
Shockwave and Flash were the same thing. Will be quiet now. 8-)
--
/Sorin