[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Mon Apr 4 23:56:10 UTC 2011
Brian Mathis <brian.mathis+centos at betteradmin.com>

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Rudi Ahlers <Rudi at softdux.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 1:33 AM, John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 01:29:21AM +0200, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
>>>
>>> and prolong development even further..........
>>
>>        It doesn't take more than a couple minutes to post a brief
>>        update if someone would be so inclined.
>>

> but to send out an email to the list, for every bloody thing the devs
> do (even make coffee, but the sounds of the of the demands here?)  do
> eventually add-up.
>
> And, judging by some of the comments it looks like the devs would have
> to start doing some of these people's work for them as well....
>

> P.S. What I'm getting at is that many of the demands form some people
> are getting ridiculous

Rudi,

Cut the crap.  You're intentionally changing the context of the
discussion, so please stop posting.  No one has "demanded" that the
Devs send an email every time they take a shi^H^H^H^H^H^H^H make a cup
of coffee, as you have said.  In fact no one has "demanded" anything.
Requests, yes.  A post once in a while with some real information
(other than "we're working on it") would be nice.

Also I don't see any comments demanding anyone do anyone else's work
for them.  Again, you have twisted the conversation to become more of
a flamefest by making things up that are not true.  Not one post has
"demanded" anything.

Everyone is here because they care about the project.  That's what is
constantly missing in the replies by those who continue to browbeat
and deride anyone simply looking for information.  It's a symptom of a
deeper problem that will only be made worse by that kind of treatment.

// Brian Mathis