[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Wed Apr 6 20:30:51 UTC 2011
Ian Murray <murrayie at yahoo.co.uk>

> On 04/06/2011 03:19 PM, Ian Murray wrote:
> >> firstly, get a better  email client. Your existing one is broken.
> > Irrelevant, unhelpful and  quite rude.
>
> mailing lists are setup to retain thread sanity, its expected  people use
> mailclients that can honour that. If yours cant and you prefer  not to
> change it- perhaps consider using the centos.org forums instead  ?

As previously stated, "in-reply-to" isn't a mandatory field as far as I can
tell, so it is a stretch to call it "broken". However, now that someone actually
stopped the time-wasting and told me the issue precisely, I was able to rectify
it rather than have me second-guess it.

I still stand-by what I said. Given your attitude, I am not surprised at the
state of the CentOS project.