[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Thu Apr 7 12:41:07 UTC 2011
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 04/06/2011 03:53 PM, Dag Wieers wrote:
> yOn Wed, 6 Apr 2011, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>
>> On 04/04/2011 11:14 PM, Dag Wieers wrote:
>>> Nobody else really can give an update, the process is pretty much closed
>>> to the general public. So if the only person why can provide information
>>> is off by 2 months, I'd rather have no information at all.
>>
>> That's not hard to do - stop reading them then.
>
> And once again we are avoiding a proper solution.

The proper solution is for you to stop using CentOS.  You are obviously
not happy with it.

We provide it for you (as is, when we can) to use if it meets your
needs. if it does not, then you are free to use SOMETHING ELSE.  You are
also free to take your petty little quips to another mailing list.

I guarantee that if I came to your mailing lists and posted the bullcrap
there that you post here, you would not be appreciative.

Please try to maintain some semblance of professionalism when you post
to this list.