[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Mon Apr 11 23:48:34 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:08:29AM +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:

> Yes, and CentOS does not have issues ! It's all Dag that's making it up.
>
> Without Dag releases would be more timely :) Pigs can fly !

	Oh, stop it.  I never once said that there were no issues; we
	all know that there are.  But you rehashing the same tired
	arguments over and over and over hasn't changed anything yet and
	it is quite unlikely to do so in the future.

	Your constant drive-by snipes don't do much to give the devs
	additional motivation to correct any of the issues that are
	present.  You come across as just another ungrateful consumer
	more often than not of late, Dag.  To be honest, I expected
	better of you.

	I know you've a history; I know that there might well be some
	bad blood present; I also know that you did much at one time
	to promote the project.  But that doesn't give you a right to
	pollute this list with the _same_ thing, over and over.  It's
	monotonous, it's not productive, and at some point it just
	becomes noise.

							John

--
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.

-- Will Rogers (1879-1935), American humorist and entertainer, as quoted
   in The Wordsworth Dictionary of Quotations (1998) by Connie Robertson