[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Tue Apr 12 07:00:24 UTC 2011
Emmanuel Noobadmin <centos.admin at gmail.com>

On 4/12/11, John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> wrote:
> On 04/11/11 5:41 PM, John R. Dennison wrote:
>> DO NOT TOP POST.
>
> sadly, gmail/googlemail is very hostile to proper quoting practices.
> it hides quoted text, while leaving the whole previous message appended,
> without any form of > quoting.   The only workable way around this is to
> use a imap/pop client like Thunderbird with it, which then disables a
> lot of the web functionality of gmail...

I have to admit gmail's defaults didn't help. But it can be set
properly... at least nobody's screamed at me for posting wrongly since
the last time a couple of years back :D

Not sure if the same defaults still apply now since I haven't touched
my settings for ages.