[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Tue Apr 12 11:59:49 UTC 2011

On 04/12/2011 12:55 PM, Radu Gheorghiu wrote:
>> The bug.centos.org site is open to anyone who might want to get involved
>> and help fix bugs. I'm guessing you are just new to CentOS and dont
>> really know what you are talking about. Try thinking things though for a
>> change.
>>
> Why would anyone care to share knowledge, when apparently you don't care
> to do so?
>
> Maybe you are just new to the concept of open communities.

now you are just trolling, and insulting the dozens of people who
already help with these things :/

Its such a shame that people are not only being negative about change,
but also actively discouraging those who make the efforts to help.

- KB