[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Tue Apr 12 13:11:30 UTC 2011

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 04/12/2011 12:46 AM, Phil Schaffner wrote:
>> If you have a way to do those predictive tests, in serial or parallel,
>> I'm sure that would be a valuable contribution.  The possible
>> combinations quickly lead to a combinatorial explosion.
>
> Quite a large part of the functional tests can be automated  - specially
> if there are going to be 100's of people offering them up. Wihtout a
> doubt we need more of those.
<snip>
Let me *strongly* suggest that tests *should* be automated. Not only is it
faster, but for regression tests, a human tester will miss occasional
steps, where an automated set will guarantee every step is completed.

And it's a *hell* of a lot less boring. Here we go: a screensaver CentOS
regression tester....

         mark