[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Tue Apr 12 20:07:43 UTC 2011

On 04/12/2011 07:53 PM, Radu Gheorghiu wrote:
> 2. Why do you always have to end with "you must be clueless", "you must
> be new to CentOS", "you must be new to Open Source".
> How can you tell? You can tell all this just by reading one email?

thats a good question, I was asking myself the same thing. End of the
day, it comes down to the fact that I feel we go over the same thing
again and again all the time. And when people offer to help, I try and
create a mechanism for them to do so, but there is little or no real
feedback on that, and traction is even harder to get.

suspect this is, at least in some part, down to the fact that we don't
have a wiki or a web page that could perhaps accumulate some/much of
whats been said already and point people at that - so if they are new to
the process, they have a single resource to look at and perhaps get
'upto speed' as it were.

- KB