[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Tue Apr 12 22:39:22 UTC 2011
R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, Brian Mathis wrote:

> packages, etc... but how?  From the tone of the messages it seems like
> it was either via IRC or personal email, which effectively counts for
> zero in this context as we are talking about things that take place in
> public.  Those things need to go into the wiki, with updated pages.

> Not on blog posts, twitter, or email archives.

You can beat a cow, but it rarely gives more milk

I've written repeated private email to reply to civil inquiry
to help people through build problems.  I would have blogged
about it, but then, if a person thought enough to write to me,
it seems I should give them a personal reply

The outline I posted earlier today will end up at github, and
I'll decorate it with scripts; I'll also blog about it -- but
you know, as no-one will pay for that content, it will happen
to scratch my itches and on my timeline

Don't you find it at least a ironic via email to carp that
an email archive is not where answers should reside

with kind regards,

-- Russ herrold