[CentOS] Dag's RHEL Rebuild Project.

Wed Apr 13 22:55:50 UTC 2011
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 04/13/2011 03:21 PM, Brunner, Brian T. wrote:

>>> Once again an unnecessary personal attack.
>>

>> Nonsense.
>

> Yes, fanboi is a denigration, although more at the people who think
> highly of Dag than of Dag himself.
> It was unworthy of Johnny.
> And this thread is all about something that doesn't exist, and nobody is
> trying to make exist.  It's about the web-footed boogeyman in the closet
> that nobody living at the home ever alleged was there.

CentOS has plenty of fanbois, and I would expect them on this list ...
it is a CentOS mailing list after all.

My point is, this is not the place to talk about Dag's stuff.  It is not
a place to talk about Scientific Linux.  It is not a place to talk about
Red Hat Enterprise Linux.  It is not a place to talk about Fedora.  It
is not a place to talk about the growing budget deficit, unemployment,
Jesus, the Pope, the top movies of the week or any number of other
things that all are fun to talk about.

This is the CentOS General Discussion list.  It is for talking about CentOS.