[CentOS] 40TB File System Recommendations

Thu Apr 14 19:43:16 UTC 2011
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On Thursday, April 14, 2011 02:17:41 PM aurfalien at gmail.com wrote:
> However if you like XFS, I'll assume you liek IRIX so check the 5dwm
> project which is the IRIX desktop for Linux.

Cool.  Now if they ported the Audio DAT ripping program for IRIX to Linux, I'd be able to get rid of my O2..... (SGI got special DAT tape drive firmware made by Seagate that can read and write Audio DAT tapes in a particular Seagate/Archive Python DDS-1 drive; SGI also put the software wot work with Audio DAT's in IRIX.  I use that program occasionally on my O2, and previously on my Indigo2/IMPACT, to 'rip' Audio DAT's for my professional audio production side business.... I can also master to Audio DAT with the same program, making it quite nice indeed.).