[CentOS] glibc-2.5-58.el5_6.2.i686 broken?

Sun Apr 17 15:38:16 UTC 2011
Leonard den Ottolander <leonard at den.ottolander.nl>

Hello Eero,

On Sun, 2011-04-17 at 18:27 +0300, Eero Volotinen wrote:
> Does this also affects grub? if so, then this is very critical, it can
> trash my rhel installations :/

Well I am not sure, it could be a coincidence, but on my Sempron (i686)
system I had to fix a broken grub (hanging at "GRUB") after last
Friday's update (it included a kernel upgrade too). Only after I fixed
grub I noticed the issues with evolution and gnome panels.

So, again, I'm not sure if these issues are related, but since they
happened with/after the same update I thought is was worth noting.

Regards,
Leonard.