[CentOS] Did you ID this spam? what does it do? Does it have a name?

Sun Apr 17 18:15:24 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Mark Baumwell wrote:

> Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at ...> writes:
>
>> Sorry, hopefully fixed account and computer that started this.
>> Damn

I opened the link on Firefox on Linux with "no-script" plugin and saw
the redirection to another site that is clearly a SPAM site.

I bet that Mail client is on Windows and most likely Outlook Express.

Ljubomir