[CentOS] Can anyone post a working pppd config?

Tue Apr 19 20:01:01 UTC 2011
johhny_at_poland77 <johhny_at_poland77 at zoho.com>

I just need a "temporary" pppoe server, that only uses PAP

___Can someone post a howto, just in a few lines, what to do?___

If I just do "pppd require-pap" then it gives this error:

pppd: The remote system is required to authenticate itself
pppd: but I couldn't fin any suitable secret (password) for it to use to do so.

pppd is by default installed. and there are just a few modifications needed to start it with only using PAP auth..

what am I missing?

It's not needed, that the clients actually log in through pppoe, I just need a pppoe server that enforces PAP, so that we could get the passwords of the clients...

Thank you in anticipation..!!