[CentOS] Can anyone post a working pppd config?

Tue Apr 19 22:14:28 UTC 2011
Olaf Mueller <daily-planet at istari.de>

Rudi Ahlers wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Olaf Mueller
> <daily-planet at istari.de>wrote:
>
>> johhny_at_poland77 wrote:
>>
>> > I just need a "temporary" pppoe server, that only uses PAP
>> >
>> > ___Can someone post a howto, just in a few lines, what to do?[...]
>> You have posted this at least to three groups (centos, fedora,
>> ubuntu). No-one here should waste time in answering your mail
>> extensive.
>>

>> regards
>> Olaf
>>
>> you have showed at least some rudeness! Why did you even bother
>> posting?
Your quotation is very hard to read. Never mind, I do not know what you
think. My post was not rudeness. I hope so.
In my opinion it is very interesting that lot of people speak in this
thread but no one helped the original poster. So, if I am wrong, why
could no one answer such an easy question by reading the howto and
repeat it in his own words here in this list. And with a little luck
the questioner will read it.

regards
Olaf