[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Wed Apr 20 20:32:35 UTC 2011
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On Wednesday, April 20, 2011 03:29:07 PM Ian Murray wrote:
> My big beef has always been that the website and project name suggest one thing
> (i.e. enterprise ready), when the reality is quiet different.

[sigh]

CentOS is simply a community-available rebuild of the upstream Enterprise OS; simple, and succinct (and bug-for-bug compatible).  No reason to change; the name captures what it is, and has been, for a long time.  This is not new.

Not trying to be rude, but, you might as well stop suggesting what you know isn't going to happen.