[CentOS] User accounts management for small office

Thu Apr 21 20:39:54 UTC 2011
Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 03:23:20PM -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> <snip>

> > http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/ldap.html
>
> And after a *very* brief glance, I've bookmarked it for future reference,
> since it has things like *examples* of what needs doing, and how to get
> there....

Yeah, I learned about that example stuff from using FreeBSD.  :)  Most
of their man pages have it.  Seriously, after literally months of trying
to figure it out, I wrote the page that I wished I'd had when I was
trying to get it done .

> Thanks, Scott.
> >
> > Cordelia: I do what I want to do. And I wear what I want to wear.
> > And you know what, I'll date whoever the hell I want to date...
> > no matter how lame he is.

>From my Buffy the Vampire quote generator, made when I had even less of
a life.  :)

http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/buffquote.html

It was actually made into an ArchLinux package by a Buffy fan.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in
love 'til it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and
you'll hate each other 'til it makes you quiver, but you'll never
be friends. Real love isn't brains, children. It's blood. It's
blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's
bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.