[CentOS] Migrating standalone systems to KVM

Sun Apr 24 15:57:57 UTC 2011
Jussi Hirvi <listmember at greenspot.fi>

On 31.3.2011 12.42, nux at li.nux.ro wrote:
> Check this out:
> http://people.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v/virt-p2v.1.html

Does anyone have the .iso image of virt-p2v? It is not available anymore
through that link. The source is available, but building it requires a
*lot* of packages, some of which seem to be hard to find.

- Jussi