[CentOS] INN removed from CentOS 6

Wed Apr 27 17:46:10 UTC 2011
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

On 04/27/2011 08:56 AM, Reynolds McClatchey wrote:
> I use inn to make internal company announcements and
>   discussions available to remote offices.
>   I note inn is removed form RHEL 6. What replaces inn?
>
> http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Technical_Notes/apc.html
>
> Will inn be available from elsewhere? Will I have to compile
>   it?

Quickest solution is to grab the SRPM from Fedora 13 and build it on
your RHEL 6 machine.  I just tried that on Scientific Linux 6.0, and
"rpmbuild -ba" built everything just fine with no changes whatsoever.

I checked the SELinux policy in SL-60, and all the inn stuff seems
to be there, so no problem there either.

Tracking updates would of course be up to you if you go that way.

                 Do NOT delete it.