[CentOS] Setting up a GUI remote access

Fri Apr 29 15:57:21 UTC 2011
Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>

On 4/29/2011 8:21 AM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> First, why would you disable key authentication?  Or is it just failing
> because you don't have the right key?
When I read the wiki (http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/FreeNX), it
states

Note: If you have disallowed ssh password authentication (which
is advised but not mandatory), you need to follow the
instructions here. Otherwise you can skip this section.

I checked the ssh configuration file and ssh password
authentication is enabled.  My Centos 5.5 is an Out of the Box
installation, so this setting was not done by me - at least not
directly.  So my thinking was/is that I could just skip the rest
of that part of the setup.

Confused....

Todd

--