[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Thu Apr 7 20:27:20 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Tom H wrote:
> It's the second time that I point out that the CentOS communication
> policy (if you there is one) is completely unprofessional. You can let
> off steam by saying "we're volunteers, so we can tell you to use
> another distro if you're unhappy" but you do yourselves more harm than
> good.

If by doing so they harm the project, what is opposite of that? What
they *gain* by following "proper" etiquette?  Financial benefits? Gift?
Glory?

What I do not understand is, if they tell you to use that they are
devoting their *spare/family* time to *if you like it*, or use something
else if you do not, *WHY* don't "you/those" go and use that better
product/project (in this case SL is constantly cited)?

If you do not like how your hairdresser does you hair you will go to
other one. If you do not like the taste of bread you are buying, you
will go and by from other bakery.

What is so tempting in CentOS that forces to bash at devs every single
day (and I mean every complainant every day) and saying SL is better,
raising blood pressure to devs (which is why they are loosing their
temper), but keeps bashers wanting CentOS over the SL? I do not get it
(and never will).

Ljubomir