[CentOS] whats the package that allows copy and paste between windows

Mon Apr 11 13:46:17 UTC 2011
Nicolas Thierry-Mieg <Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr>

Jerry Geis wrote:
> What is the package that allows copy and paste between windows?
> I think I need to yum reinstall it.
> after the 5.6 update I get the copy button when I right click - (for
> example in thunderbird)
> put when I then goto a console window and try to right click and paste
> the paste is grey-ed or ghosted.
>
> Is there a package that controls the clip board or something?
> Thanks
> Jerry

you might be looking for gpm
Description :
Gpm provides mouse support to text-based Linux applications like the
Emacs editor and the Midnight Commander file management system.  Gpm
also provides console cut-and-paste operations using the mouse and
includes a program to allow pop-up menus to appear at the click of a
mouse button.