[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Mon Apr 11 19:03:05 UTC 2011
Brian Mathis <brian.mathis+centos at betteradmin.com>

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 08:19:22PM +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
>>
>> Considering you follow the "it's released when it's ready" mantra, what
> [ ... ]
>> I no longer expect any change.
>
> Then why are you always coming back here to voice your concerns
> if you don't expect any change?
>
> Tru

I for one am glad about it as it is obvious that it needs to be
addressed.  The constant retorts against anyone asking is just
unbelievable.  Maybe if the questions can be read as:

    I know you release when ready, so how can I help it be ready faster?

It really is an achievement to have alienated such a luminary as Dag,
especially when KB specifically mentions that the project only wants
to deal with such luminaries in the FLOSS interview.

// Brian Mathis