[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Mon Apr 11 19:10:41 UTC 2011
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011, Tru Huynh wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 08:19:22PM +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
>
>> Considering you follow the "it's released when it's ready" mantra, what
> [ ... ]
>> I no longer expect any change.
>
> Then why are you always coming back here to voice your concerns
> if you don't expect any change?

Convince me otherwise. These concerns are not just my concerns, I have had
companies calling me for more information or advice because these
questions go unanswered.

But few people dare to raise their voice on this list.

There have been interviews by CentOS developers on popular websites in the
past promising improvements to how the project is organized, but releases
take longer and development/QA stays closed. Why is that ?