[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Mon Apr 11 20:13:27 UTC 2011
Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org>

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:00:57PM +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011, Tru Huynh wrote:
>
> > right: you are locked inside a maze, there is one exit somewhere.
> > Everyone start from the same place, eveyone benefit from the
> > person who find the exit. We don't have the solution at the moment,
> > You get the QA builds once we find the exit. If you finish before us
> > let us know how you did it.
>
> No, you have 2500 mazes, and you have to finish each of them before you
> can start the next one. In the meantime, other people (including the
> CentOS people) are getting lost in that same (but copied) maze, so you
> cannot help each other find the exit, until you do.

My maze is the build order (ie dependancy order of the SRPMS),
What are yours? how do you get to that number of mazes?

Feel free to coordinate, we will all profit from your coordination skills.

> Let's waste time together fixing something that someone may already have
> fixed, who wouldn't be excited about that !

Is this kind of useless discussion better?

[free troll feeding is over for me]
--
Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)