[CentOS] Just a question about the Announce List

Mon Apr 11 21:33:25 UTC 2011
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 4/11/2011 2:12 PM William Hooper spake the following:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
>> Did the Announce go out for CentOS 5.6, or are people just jumping the gun?
>> If it went out, I missed it, and need to look at my spam filters.
>>
>> If it hasn't gone out yet, then maybe I'm OK...
>>
>> See... No "is it ready" crap in here!
>
> It went out:
>
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2011-April/017282.html
>
> You might want to log into Mailman and check your filters.  When I
> didn't get it, I noticed that there was a filter for (IIRC) "Centos-5"
> that I didn't have checked in mailman.

Thank you... I did for some reason have the base announcements cleared. All
fixed for the next one! I don't see one for base Centos 6 announcements yet,
just arch filters...