[CentOS] Kerberos/LDAP authentication no more working in 5.6 ?

Tue Apr 12 11:46:42 UTC 2011
John Hodrien <J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk>

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011, Alain Péan wrote:

> After further verification, it seems to be related to ticket granting.
> Here is what I have in /var/log/messages :
> su: pam_krb5[7200]: TGT failed verification using keytab and key for
> 'host/bardeen.lab-lpp.local at LAB-LPP.LOCAL': Cannot find ticket for
> requested realm

I've yet to do a full upgrade to 5.6, but I have upgraded pam_krb5 to peek at
this, and it works fine for me (tested against 2003 and 2008 DCs).

Contents of your /etc/krb5.conf and the output of 'klist -ke' could be
instructive.

jh