[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Tue Apr 12 17:51:42 UTC 2011
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On 4/12/2011 12:21 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 04/12/2011 06:14 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
>> I don't understand. That has been mentioned as the slow/hard part of the
>> process. What is it that really takes months if not that?
>>

> you did read my reply to this question of yours in a different part of
> the thread right ?

I didn't see anything that meshed with the idea of not changing anything
but the build environment between builds that fail QA and ones that
pass.  Wouldn't building a bunch of stuff in parallel and testing at the
same time be a reasonable approach to reducing the time to find the
right combination?

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com