[CentOS] Dag's RHEL Rebuild Project.

Wed Apr 13 20:21:17 UTC 2011
Brunner, Brian T. <BBrunner at gai-tronics.com>

centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
>>> I am sure if you  do then you will have a mailing list on which your
>>> fanbois can post that they  want to give you money.
>>>
>>> But this list is not for that purpose.
>>>

>> Once again an unnecessary personal attack.
>

> Nonsense.

Yes, fanboi is a denigration, although more at the people who think
highly of Dag than of Dag himself.
It was unworthy of Johnny.
And this thread is all about something that doesn't exist, and nobody is
trying to make exist.  It's about the web-footed boogeyman in the closet
that nobody living at the home ever alleged was there.

Insert spiffy .sig here:
Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary parts.

//me