[CentOS] status of 5.6 updates

Wed Apr 13 21:48:59 UTC 2011
Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov>

Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote on 04/13/2011 05:20 PM:

> You should try to search the mailing list first, then ask redundant
> question. This was answered in last 24-48h.

And today on IRC we find:

15:36 <@z00dax> cap_: we will be all caught up with updates today

> Do to the bandwidth constrictions, currently they push SRPMS. They will
> either push updates in parallel, or they will wait a day or two for
> SRPM's to finish mirroring to primary mirrors and then push updates.

And:

10:25 < kbsingh> pschaff: the first few rsync's run with --delayed
updates, so till its all in place on the first set of mirror
                  machines, you dont / wont see anything at all
10:25 < kbsingh> then, suddenly, its all there

Still not seeing anything new on my favorite nearby mirrors yet, so I
guess updates and SRPMS are still trickling out.

Phil