[CentOS] Expanding RAID 10 array, WAS: 40TB File System Recommendations

Fri Apr 15 00:43:20 UTC 2011
Christopher Chan <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk>

On Friday, April 15, 2011 02:46 AM, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 04/14/11 7:44 AM, Christopher Chan wrote:
>> Now, if OpenIndiana resists using illumos...
>
> openindiana is under the Illumos project umbrella.  They aren't going to
> use anything else.

Eh? I was under the impression that they are separate and that Garrett
Damore was rather unhappy with the initial direction of OpenIndiana in
not preparing for an illumos release. 148 is still not illumos as far as
I know.