[CentOS] EL6: Hard Disk upgrade howto?

Yves Bellefeuille yan at storm.ca
Tue Aug 2 21:22:49 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 02 August 2011 00:16, Benjamin Smith
<lists at benjamindsmith.com> wrote:

> ... and nobody here's suggested a recommended way to do this. I would
> *love* it if somebody who knew could ammend your excellent howto with
> information on grub. (which has been the RHEL/CentOS default for
> several years)

I did try at one point to write a "Grub Mini How-To" to complement the
Hard Disk Upgrade Mini How-To. I gave up because I was having too much
trouble trying to work out all possible situations, but I'll send you
what I wrote at that time by E-mail.

Yves

--
Yves Bellefeuille <yan at storm.ca>
"La Esperanta Civito ne rifuzas anticipe la kunlaboron de erarintoj, se