[CentOS] Cursor disappear when entering WINE application

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Sat Aug 6 19:58:17 UTC 2011

On 08/06/11 10:56 AM, Always Learning wrote:
> Never ever used Access or other parametrised databases. Always prefer to
> design, write and implement my own - they are much better and 100% user
> friendly too :-)

Access isn't really a database (it uses the Jet database which
implements a subset of SQL), rather, its a application development
system for creating forms+reports based apps, with VBasic business
logic.  Access applications can use 'real' database servers, such as
postgresql, mysql, oracle, etc.

OpenOffice Base is very much the same sort of thing, but without any
hint of compatibility.