[CentOS] Using Samba to share Apache web root, securely

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Tue Aug 9 21:18:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 13:33 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> The notion of a Macintosh having to resort to Windows protocol to use
> a Linux server is rather ugly.

Heh. If only...

I just started a job where I work with a Mac as my desktop. Had it
connect to my Fedora 15 netbook via NFS, only to see Fedora oops
(something with encode_nlm_stat). So I had to fall back to samba ;p .
Remind me to file a bug on that once I figure out how to make abrt log
an oops :).

Regards,
Leonard.