[CentOS] CentOs6 - Ltsp set up kickstart server

Johan Vermeulen jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be
Fri Aug 12 08:41:21 UTC 2011

  Dear All,

following the advise from Les concerning CentOs - ltsp,
I'm now trying to set up a *kickstart *server, as I will have to install
14 ltsp servers.

I must admit the number 14 is not my only motivation, in a first attempt
I downloaded 7 cd's -and got stuck
when installing from nr 6 , and made 2 attempts installing from the dvd.

So no more cd's for me.

I'm following this guide :
http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/wiki/index.php/Quick_HOWTO_:_Ch25_:_Network-Based_Linux_Installation

and my problem is that I never worked with ftp before, so how could I
download all the files that I see under

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/6.0.0-32bit/i386/

So far I only downloaded stuf if there was a download button around. :-[

Again any advise would be greatly appreciated.

greetings, James