[CentOS] which firewall to automatically block bandwidth abusers?

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Thu Aug 18 18:45:11 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Patrick Lists
<centos-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote:

>> It gives me:-
>>
>> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=traffic+accounting
>>
>> which displays a Google search box and an advertisement with nothing
>> about Traffic or about Accounting.
>
> Lmgtfy means "let me google that for you". Posting such an url is a
> pretty standard response to people who ask for help without first making
> an effort to find some answers (by googling, etc.). The hint is: do your
> homework first and don't expect spoonfeeding.
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

And you obviously think I didn't do my homework?

Did you see my specific requirement? Or did you just see "how" and
"firewall" and assumed "google" ?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers