[CentOS] Apache Changing IPtables C 5.6 via Apache

Always Learning centos at u61.u22.net
Sun Aug 21 11:44:49 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-08-21 at 08:26 +0100, Keith Roberts wrote:

> There is also another application that reads the Apache log
> file, and then IIRC writes IPTables rules to deal with these
> sort of attacks. It was written for a university thesis
> several years ago, but I just do not remember the name of
> that particular guy or the project.

That is probably too slow for me. My present system is immediate and
effective usually within the same second. I just want to expand
site .htaccess blocking to iptables whole server blocking and will, when
I have a spare minute, implement Clive's /etc/sudoers suggestion.

-
With best regards,

Paul.
England,