[CentOS] .XXX Domain Name / Trade Mark Protection

Always Learning centos at u61.u22.net
Sun Aug 21 22:59:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 00:48 +0200, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:

> More importantly the address he posted is a law firm and as such
> cannot really make any sort of guarantees. At best this is false
> advertising and at worst it's an outright scam.

I have subscribed to several English law mailing lists for several years
to gain an insight in law changes and case law decisions. Case law in
English legal terms means court interpretations and hence decisions
which effectively modify the law (in England that is statues and
statutory instruments also known as primary and secondary legislation).

I saw this item and thought it might possibly interest readers because
of its international scope and computer connection. Because the law firm
holds the copyright on reproduction I summarised the content and cited
the source, as is common in legal matters.

Please note I omitted the contact details for the firm.

Please also note I have no commercial interests in the firm.

Please additionally note I thought, mistakenly it appears, I was being
helpful and have taken notice of the objections.

Paul.