[CentOS] Off topic list for centos please?

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Thu Aug 25 11:30:20 UTC 2011

--On Thursday, August 25, 2011 12:53 PM +0100 Karanbir Singh
<mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> an offtopic list would need to come with a lot more moderation here then.

Are the -devel and -docs lists moderated?

A reason I suggest -tech is that it's usually fairly clear when a question
isn't technical but either social or political (eg. advocacy).

OTOH, I don't think the technical traffic is high enough to warrant
separate software and hardware lists (as would be the case with the generic
Linux newsgroups).