[CentOS] Apache warns Web server admins of DoS attack tool

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:37:33 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net> wrote:
>> The CentOS Forums are a very very good resource for many people and the
>> people spending time managing and posting there are doing a very good
>> job. I'm guessing you were unable to get value from the forums since
>> your expectations and forums deliverables dont match. That's fine, but
>> it does not imply that the entire forums are 'useless'.
>
> I'd say the forums have ALOT of usefull info, but the main
> Centos activity is centered on IMHO this list - cannot speak
> for the other centos lists, as I'm ONLY on this one for now.

The problem with forums is that if you have more than a couple of
interests you kill the whole day bouncing around in a web browser
logging into them and figuring out their user interface differences.
Could the rss feed be made a little more obvious?  It might work to
plug it into google reader or other feed consolidator.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com