[CentOS] Centos VPS Kernel 2.6.35.4 & 'string-less' IP tables

Tru Huynh tru at centos.org
Wed Aug 31 08:14:49 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 04:43:46AM +0100, Always Learning wrote:
> That you for the useful enlightenment. I was unaware it was an OpenVZ. I
> thought is was XEN on Ubuntu.

Next time, try posting more usefull information stating that you are indeed
running CentOS on a CentOS support mailing list and not some other voices.
http://wiki.centos.org/irc_centos_request

3. Kernel Version and CentOS Release

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/OtherVoices

> Well I cut-out the unnecessary parts and produced a uname -r.
> It was the kernel version that interested me. I just happened to know it
> is 'Linux' and 'GNU' so did not need a reminder.
full output not what *you* think is enough.

Tru
--
Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)