[CentOS] OT: help with email list reading programs w/ best features to read the centos and other lists that can filter people etc

R - elists lists07 at abbacomm.net
Wed Aug 31 15:15:53 UTC 2011

Christopher,

> It's not an email program but I think it has the best
> filtering capabilities of all - the brain.

umm, yeah, exactly, i want to use my brain to program certain peoples posts
from never reaching my eyeballs

arent they called threaded email readers?

i really didnt find much on the www yet maybe i should have been looking for
old style nntp type readers?

maybe that is what i need to check into

> Huh? What signal/noise ratio? I don't see any of the usual
> "can't be bother to read manuals/to use google"
> suspects...unless you're complaining about our most recent
> top poster...

obviously signal/noise is always relevant and your tolerance is different
than ours.

sometimes people on the list just get beligerant, drunk, and/or stupid and
need to be filtered.

 - rh