[CentOS] PKA help

Wed Aug 3 17:51:22 UTC 2011
Todd <slackmoehrle.lists at gmail.com>

Hi All,

I was able to create a public key for one of my servers that I log into
frequently.

Now I want to do this for a few more servers (where I use the same user id)
and my user id on my laptop is the same as the servers.

I also want to use PKA for other users accounts on the servers (for website
editing and SFTP transfers) where my id on my laptop does NOT match the user
on the server.

I dont see at all how to make these changes as I already have an id_rsa and
id_rsa.pub.

So as an example:

my user id on my laptop is: jtsm and the user id i want to log into the
server as is: wwwdata

Can anyone shed some light on how to setup multiple PKA on a single laptop
with a single user account connecting as multiple user accounts to the
server?

-Jason