[CentOS] ImageMagick : Centos GUI ?

Sat Aug 27 02:22:54 UTC 2011
Always Learning <centos at u61.u22.net>

I accidentally discovered 'convert'. It is a command line utility.
Changing a file from png to gif works like this

	convert aaa.png aaa.gif

Amazingly simple, powerful and effective.

I've since discovered it has an amazing list of options

	convert --help

a manual

	file:///usr/share/doc/ImageMagick-6.2.8/www/convert.html

and a web site

	http://www.imagemagick.org/

Does anyone have suggestions for a GUI which works for Centos 5.6 ?
In production I run the command line program from PHP with 'exec'.

Thank you,

Paul.

Currently automatically, rotating when necessary, downsizing photographs
to 900 pixels wide (the software calculates the height) and labelling
them with the file reference and photograph date - all in one quick
operation.  Mind boggling options, more than I've ever seen in similar
software.

Really amazed :-)