[CentOS] compiling buoh comic reader for C-6

Sat Aug 6 08:30:12 UTC 2011
Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 10:01:46PM -0400, fred smith wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm trying to build the buoh comic reader for centos 6 and my head is
> getting tired of repeated forceful contact with the wall.

If you just need a reader for cbz and similar files, comix is available
in repoforge.  (I realize this doesn't answer your question at all, but
in case that's all you need, comix has always worked reasonably well for
me.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Principal Snyder: There are things I will not tolerate: students
loitering on campus after school, horrible murders with hearts
being removed. And also smoking.