[CentOS] Cursor disappear when entering WINE application

Sat Aug 6 17:56:34 UTC 2011
Always Learning <centos at u6.u22.net>

On Sat, 2011-08-06 at 08:36 -0700, John R Pierce wrote:

> On 08/06/11 7:05 AM, Always Learning wrote:
> > Install Open Office. It is supposed to be 100% compatible with M$ Office

> note even close to 100% compatible with current versions of MS Office.
> it can read/write most simple Excel/Word files, but often has problems
> with advanced formatting, the PowerPoint equivalent isn't even that
> close, and Base is nothing like Access.   Using the OpenOffice programs
> is about like setting the wayback machine for 1999.

Never ever used Access or other parametrised databases. Always prefer to
design, write and implement my own - they are much better and 100% user
friendly too :-)

OO-writer never given me any real problems, It lacks the paragraph
numbering and formatting ease of Ami Pro 3 (from 1992).

--
With best regards,

Paul.
England,