[CentOS] Cursor disappear when entering WINE application

Sun Aug 7 12:47:11 UTC 2011
Drew <drew.kay at gmail.com>

> Install Open Office. It is supposed to be 100% compatible with M$ Office
> and you are unlikely to lose your cursor. It is in the usual
> repositories.

Maybe Office 97. :P

We used it in some limited form during the last few years (Boss wanted
to save on costs) and while it's *okay* at handling documents up to
Office 2003 (xls, doc, ppt) it chokes on anything made i Office
2007/2010. And as our parent company uses 2010...

--
Drew

--Marie Curie

"This started out as a hobby and spun horribly out of control."
-Unknown

MGen Dorlan Kwase UFPSFMC
Deputy Judge Advocate General
9th MARDIV Commander, Ret.