[CentOS] Off topic list for centos please?

Thu Aug 25 11:41:18 UTC 2011
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On Thursday, August 25, 2011 06:53:35 AM Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 08/25/2011 11:00 AM, Keith Roberts wrote:
> > Could we have a centos-offtopic list please, so anything
> > that would be considered OT can be posted there?
>
> an offtopic list would need to come with a lot more moderation here then.

Agreed.

I'd suggest calling the list 'centos-social' after the IRC channel, with similar protocol for using it versus the main centos list.  Makes things consistent, too, since then regardless of whether it's on IRC or e-mail the moderation can be 'take it to -social' across the board.

But there will always be those who will push the limit... simply because that's human nature.